HepaRegeniX has successfully discovered and developed several preclinical drug candidates for the treatment of acute and chronic liver diseases based on a novel proprietary molecular target Mitogen-Activated Protein (MAP) Kinase 4.
Tübingen (Germany), May 04, 2022
HepaRegeniX is a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to discovering and developing therapeutics for the treatment of degenerative liver diseases. Founded in 2017 by renowned scientists from University of Tübingen, the company is backed financially by leading investor firms including the Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund (BIVF), Novo Holdings A/S, Coparion, High-Tech Gruenderfonds and Ascenion GmbH. Headquartered in Tübingen, the company is embedded in a growing life science cluster and leverages a network of business partners and collaborators in Europe and the United Sates.
We are seeking an experienced Office & Operations Manager to coordinate and support company operations at company headquarters in Tübingen, Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing clinical-stage life science company with expanding operations. The role will be responsible for organizing and coordinating all administrative and operational activities in support of the Executive Team. This will include timeline, program and budget tracking as well as full logistics of internal and external meeting management. The candidate is expected to bring a high degree of independence with daily decision-making, activity coordination and administrative communications with key external stakeholders. The role is full-time and will report to the Chief Business Officer; flexible working arrangements will be considered.
- Organize all internal and external meetings and conference attendance for executive team members, including recurring board and offsite meetings at various external venues
- Ensure efficient calendar and activity coordination across team members, including travel planning and expense reimbursement
- Administratively represent HRX to investors, advisors and external business partners, including consultants and CROs
- Work with COO / CBO to set up and maintain an up-to-date master Gantt for pipeline program activities and deliverables. Keep track of program-related deadlines, time-sensitive communications and budget items
- Maintain database of all external CDA / contractual activities and liaise with HRX legal counsel re matters of contract execution and amendments
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining exec team logistics and other business processes
- Support other corporate needs as appropriate
- BS or MS in Business Administration and / or a life science discipline with at least 10 years experience managing operations and supporting executive functions in life science startup companies, preferably in international environments. MBA or PM certification will be considered a plus
- Full proficiency with MS Office tools (including MS Project) and their application for tracking portfolio activities, budget items, and formatting internal and investor presentations
- Good understanding of key activities involved in managing R&D processes in a life science company
- Excellent communication skills; full fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Ability to function effectively in a virtual, dynamic setup governed by changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Outstanding professionalism and punctuality with managing communications and meeting logistics with board members, investors, external collaborators and business partners
- Team player with can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile in support of the team and HRX business goals
Please send your full application to:
or use our online form (right column)